Zumba Fitness Vacation (December 15 –December 22, 2012)
African | Bachata | Ballet | Ballroom | Belly Dance | Blues | Bollywood | Brazilian | Break Dance | Burlesque | Capoeira | Casino Rueda | Circus | Contemporary | Cuban | Dancehall | Dancesport | Disco | Exotic | Flamenco | Folk | Forro | Hip Hop | Hustle | Improv | Jazz | Kathak | Kids | Kizomba | Irish | Line Dance | Lindy | Lyrical | Modern Jive | Oriental | Pilates | Reggaeton | Salsa | Samba | Scottish | Soca | Swing | Tango | Tap | Waltz | Yoga | Zumba | Zouk | Free | Other
Zumba® Fitness/Yoga Retreat in Mexico
Dione’s Fitness Group presents…
Zumba® Fitness/Yoga Retreat in Mexico... Where passion and inner balance meet the sun
December 15 –December 22, 2012
Enjoy a 7 day and 7 night stay at the luxurious The Royal Haciendas® in Riviera Maya, Mexico while enjoying the best of both worlds in fitness: Zumba® Fitness and Yoga. The Royal Haciendas® is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya’s most prestigious oceanfront golf community. Experience the elegance of Old Mexico and the sophistication of a resort with personalized service, swimming pools for kids and adults, restaurants, a spa and so much more. Play a Nick Price championship golf course nearby. Take a five-minute taxi ride to Playa del Carmen, the Caribbean’s most cosmopolitan city. You can have it all-so close to your spacious, deluxe two-bedroom Master suite with all the services of a fine hotel.
Your Escape Includes
• 7 day and 7 night stay
• 4 fitness classes daily (Sunrise Yoga, Aqua Zumba, Zumba and Sunset Yoga)
• Themed Zumba Party
• Luxury villas sleeping up to six
• Daily maid service, except on Sundays and official Mexican holidays
• A large, fully equipped kitchen
• Dining area with seating for six people
• A large ocean-view balcony with sun beds, table and chairs
• A whirlpool tub for two (Villa & Deluxe Suites only)
• Central air-conditioning
• Free wireless Internet
• Cribs and baby-sitting service
• In-room safe
• Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
• Four large swimming pools
• Swim-up bars
• Four large whirlpools
• Two kids swimming pools
• Shaded hammock stands
• Beach palapas
• 5 Restaurants, convenience store and pizza delivery service
• Complimentary tennis rackets, snorkelling equipment, volleyballs, golf clubs, kayaks, beach towels and board games
• Shuttle bus service during the day to Playa del Carmen
Hotel website: http://www.royalresorts.com/the-royal-haciendas.asp
Prices listed below are per person. Prices are in Canadian currency.
JUNIOR SUITE– OCCUPANCY = 2
Early Bird Rate (By Aug 15) = $799
Regular Rate (Aug 16 – Oct 15) = $849
Rush Rate (After Oct 16) = $899
DELUXE SUITE– OCCUPANCY = 4
Early Bird Rate (By Aug 15) = $699
Regular Rate (Aug 16 – Oct 15) = $749
Rush Rate (After Oct 16) = $799
VILLA – OCCUPANCY = 6
Early Bird Rate (By Aug 15) = $669
Regular Rate (Aug 16 – Oct 15) = $749
Rush Rate (After Oct 16) = $769
FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/dionemason & http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diones-Fitness-Group/172177816133539
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
-------------PLEASE READ CAREFULLY----------------
• MINIMUM REQUIREMENT: Based on minimum registration of 15 people
• PAYMENT: Full payment must be received at time of registration to confirm booking
• AIRFARE: Airfare & transfers to/from hotel NOT INCLUDED. You are responsible for purchasing your own air travel. Dione’s Fitness Group is not responsible for any airline cancellations, reschedules, or flight delays for any reason. No refunds will be provided due to missed, canceled, rescheduled or delayed flights, nor is Dione’s Fitness Group responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure or flight connection.
• CHILDREN: up to 2 children (age 12 and under) are FREE.
• FOOD: AT PRESENT, FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED. However, the hotel has indicated AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2012, it will be CONVERTED TO AN ALL-INCLUSIVE and include food and beverages. In case the changeover does not occur as scheduled, please budget for food. Food prices are very reasonable and cheaper if purchased in town.
• VISAS & PASSPORTS: You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the country. Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently. Dione’s Fitness Group is not responsible for providing you with specific visa and passport information or documentation, for any fees associated with obtaining these documents, and Dione’s Fitness Group cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation. All passengers traveling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failure to provide documentation by the time required.
• SAFETY: Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by Dione’s Fitness Group, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Dione’s Fitness Group will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Dione’s Fitness Group will use its best efforts to ensure that adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a vacation and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold Dione’s Fitness Group harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered. Dione’s Fitness Group is not responsible for such risks and dangers that may arise beyond our control. Payment of your trip fee indicates you accept these risks and dangers and agree to hold Dione’s Fitness Group harmless for such.
• TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event that you have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances, we offer the following trip cancellation policy. It may be advisable to purchase travel insurance to provide coverage for unexpected travel cancellations, medical emergencies and baggage loss.
1. Notice of trip cancellations received more than 12 weeks prior to departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total package price.
2. Notice of trip cancellations received 8 weeks prior to departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total package price.
3. Notice of trip cancellations received within 5 weeks of departure are subject to the forfeiture of 100% of the total package price.
December 15 –December 22, 2012
The Royal Haciendas® in Riviera Maya, Mexico
SEE EVENT DETAILS
This announcement by Dione Mason
More announcements by Dione Mason here.