Dance in the New Year with Toronto Salsa Masquerade Ball December 31, 2011
TORONTO SALSA BALL – One Night. Dance in the New Year Right!
Celebrate the Eve of the New Year 2012 with an evening of mystery, elegance, and dancing! Highlights of the evening will include:
- 4 DJs and 3 rooms to dance the best of the best of Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Top 40s, and more!
- Complimentary hors d’oeurvres and sweets
- Complimentary champagne to toast in the new year
- Complimentary swag bags
- Complimentary coat check
- Best Dressed Competition
- Cash Bar
Doors will open at 8pm. Dress Code: Masquerade attire – Dress to impress for a memorable night!
Toronto Salsa Ball Performances
Performances start at 9pm and will include:
- Salsa performance by instructors and students of Los Salsamanos, EnamorArse Dance, Latin Groove Productions, and Toronto Salsa Nights
- Zouk performance by MaZouka and dZouk
- Contemporary performance by Silhouettes Dance
- Rock and Roll performance by Glen Cameron
Toronto Salsa Ball Venue
The Toronto Salsa Ball will take place at 918 Bathurst Centre for Culture, Arts, Media & Education, a not-for-profit community arts centre & events venue located in Toronto’s vibrant Annex neighbourhood.
Three fabulous rooms ready for dancing, mingling, and celebrating! The Great Hall (pictured above) with natural redwood floors and furnishings boasting a 45 foot cathedral ceiling is dedicated as the main room for dancing and performances. The Sun Room (named so due to its three fabulous skylights) will be the dedicated Zouk and Bachata room. Last but not least the Star Room will be a great opportunity to take pictures, stop for a beverage or complimentary hors d’eourve.
Toronto Salsa Ball Address
Address: 918 Bathurst Street, Toronto (just north of Bathurst and Bloor Street)
Parking: Street parking and enforced parking lots all around.
T.T.C.: From Bathurst Subway Station, walk north on Bathurst Street, for approximately 3 minutes.
View Larger Map
Toronto Salsa Ball Tickets
Tickets are $50 (Tickets go up to $60 at the door). Space is limited so don’t wait until the last minute to get your tickets!
You will get an electronic ticket. Print it out and bring it to the Ball.
- More about the Toronto Salsa Ball